The winners of the NFC and AFC conferences have finally been determined. The Philadelphia Eagles emerged victorious against the San Francisco 49ers, while the Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Cincinnati Bengals. These winning teams will now compete for the Lombardi Trophy at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona in Super Bowl LVII.
On February 12th, we will finally see which team comes out on top. Although the best way to watch the game is to see it live, the high cost of Super Bowl tickets, which range from roughly $5,000 to $40,000, means that most of us will be watching from the comfort of our homes.
If you’re unable to attend the game live, the best and most cost-effective way to watch the Super Bowl is through one of the available streaming services. The game will be broadcast on Fox and Fox Deportes in Spanish, and can also be viewed over-the-air with an antenna. In comparison to last year, the game will also be available in 4K over-the-air and on Hulu + Live TV. Here is how to watch it.
How To Watch Super Bowl 2023 On Hulu
To watch the Super Bowl 2023 on Hulu, you need to have a Hulu + Live TV subscription. This bundle includes access to live streams of sports, entertainment, and news channels, as well as on-demand content from Disney+ and ESPN+.
Here are the steps to watch the Super Bowl 2023 on Hulu:
- Sign up for Hulu + Live TV: To start, you will need to sign up for a Hulu + Live TV subscription. You can choose from the following plans:
- Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (With Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads) for $69.99/month.
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads) for $82.99/month.
- Choose a device: Hulu + Live TV is available on a variety of devices, including Apple, Android, Roku, Amazon, Chromecast, and more. Choose the device that you prefer and install the Hulu app.
- Launch the Hulu app: Once you have installed the app, launch it and log in with your Hulu + Live TV account details.
- Search for the Super Bowl 2023: Use the search bar or navigate to the Live TV section to find the Super Bowl 2023. The game will be broadcasted on FOX.
- Start watching: Once you have found the Super Bowl 2023, click on it to start watching. You can watch it live, pause, or rewind as you like.
What is Hulu + Live TV?
Hulu + Live TV is a streaming service offered by Hulu that provides access to live TV channels as well as the full library of on-demand content offered by the standard Hulu service. With Hulu + Live TV, you can watch live TV from a variety of networks, including popular cable channels like ESPN, CNN, and FX, as well as local channels in many areas.
In addition to live TV, Hulu + Live TV also provides access to a comprehensive on-demand library of TV shows, movies, and original content, all available for streaming on your TV, computer, or mobile device. With Hulu + Live TV, you can enjoy live TV, sports, and your favorite shows and movies, all in one place.
Hulu + Live TV plans
Hulu offers three different plans for its Live TV service:
- Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (With Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads) for $69.99/month: This plan provides access to live TV channels, the on-demand content from Hulu with ads, Disney+ with ads, and ESPN+ with ads.
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads) for $82.99/month: This plan provides access to live TV channels, the on-demand content from Hulu without ads, Disney+ without ads, and ESPN+ with ads.
- Live TV Only for $68.99/month: This plan provides access to live TV channels only, and does not include the Hulu on-demand library or access to Disney+ or ESPN+.
It’s important to note that subscribers billed by T-Mobile do not have access to Disney+ and ESPN+ through the Live TV plans. Additionally, the Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads) plan is no longer available for purchase or switching into.
By selecting the right plan, you can enjoy live TV and a variety of on-demand content all in one place, and make the most of your Hulu with Live TV subscription.
Where else can I live stream Super Bowl 2023?
The Super Bowl LVII can be live-streamed on the NFL app, Fox Sports app, Fox Sports channel, and Fox Sports website. You can also live stream the event on Hulu, Sling TV, and FuboTV, as well as on YouTube TV, which has a Fox live stream available and offers eligible members a free trial and cost $64.99/month after that.
Yes, if you have Hulu + Live TV, you should be able to stream the Super Bowl 2023 live on one of the network channels that is carrying the game.
Yes, you should be able to watch the Super Bowl on multiple devices, such as a smart TV, computer, or mobile device, with Hulu + Live TV.