Peacock TV is a well-known online streaming app that challenges other online platforms in the streaming wars. We all enjoy shows and our favorite movies on a weekend night. But what if your enjoyment and thrill perish into the air in just 5 seconds with an ad pop-up? Have you faced this situation? Let’s be honest; we all have, and we all hate ads.
Do you want to enjoy your Yellowstone on Peacock TV, but ads are not letting you do so? Are you tired of watching boring and unusual ads while streaming and need a way out? Well, we understand how you feel. That is why we have come to help you. Here we will inform you of different ways to permanently remove ads from your Peacock TV subscription!
|Plan Features||Peacock Premium||Peacock Premium Plus|
|Price||$4.99 per month||$9.99 per month|
|Shows||Current shows, Peacock Original, shows complete season, live sports, Telemundo hits, kids entertainment shows||Current shows, Peacock Original, shows complete season, live sports, Telemundo hits, kids entertainment shows|
|Content||80,000+ entertainment hours||80,000+ entertainment hours|
Peacock is a major competitor in the streaming wars, allowing users to view a significant amount of NBCUniversal content for free. Extra content, such as television series and movies produced by NBCUniversal’s business partners, can be streamed for a fee.
Subscribing to the Premium Plus plan, which costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 for an annual subscription, you can view content without being interrupted by advertisements. You can start with a lower tier and upgrade to a higher one anytime.
Ads That Shows Up On Peacock TV
Here are the various kinds of ads that Peacock provides. Please take a look at them!
A sponsor will offer the fourth episode ad-free when a user watches three series episodes.
These are single 60-second ads.
These advertisements allow users to purchase products associated with the shows they are watching.
The trending ad will display commercials that are currently trending accordingly.
Here are a few ways you should know if you wish to get rid of ads on your Peacock TV subscription.
Ad removal on Peacock is as simple as subscribing to Peacock TV’s Premium Plus.
- Access your Peacock account.
- Select the Account option.
- Select “Plans & Payment.”
- Select “Upgrade to Premium.”
- & you are done; no more ads
If you’re using Peacock TV on your mobile phone and an ad pops up, then don’t skip it and follow these simple steps to get rid of it.
- Sign in to your Peacock app on your cell phone
- Tap on your account and access it via the symbol in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Peacock Premium Plus Upgrade.”
- It will simply confirm your payment method and subscription details.
- Tap to accept.
- You’ll never see any advertisements after that while streaming your favorite shows on Peacock TV.
Here is a way to get rid of ads forever on your streaming device; then follow our simple steps.
- On your streaming device, launch the Peacock app.
- You should be signed into your account automatically. If not, please sign in or create a new account.
- In the upper-right corner, click the account info icon.
- Choose “Peacock Premium Plus“ from the list of plans.
- It will request that you confirm your email address and payment by entering your password.
- Your Peacock TV account will get upgraded, and you’ll get access to your favorite movies without any ad disturbance.
To get rid of ads on Peacock TV simply upgrade to Premium Plus if you’re on free or Premium Plan.
Yes, you can watch Peacock TV without ads if you are subscribed to Peacock Premium Plus plan. Limited Ads are however available on the free and premium plan.
Yes, Peacock Premium Plus allows you access to over 80,000+ entertainment hours including Peacock Originals, Sunday Night sports, Premier league, Telemundo hits and much more.
Peacock TV is an unbeatable streaming app that you can enjoy with ads and without ads. It entirely depends on your choices; however, if you feel disturbed by the ads, you can remove them. It’s no big deal; keep the fun going!