Weight loss products have been on the market for ages. You must have seen tons of ads for different protein shakes, slimming green teas, fat burn-increasing belts, body shapers, and so on. Lately, there’s been a lot of hype about this slimming product called lean belly juice, which is an aid in your weight loss journey. People have been talking about it a lot, and many are still wondering if it’s worth the hype. So, how about a quick but detailed review of this super famous Ikaria lean belly juice? Let’s get into the details of it!
Basically, Ikaria lean belly juice is a herbal supplement, a herbal weight loss tea, to be more specific. The supplement is a blend of potent ingredients like sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, Garcinia Cambogia, magnesium citrate, etc. That means this supplement is a perfect mixture of polyphenol blends, metabolic blends, and of course, a probiotic blend. The product is said to work for men and women of all ages, no matter their age or physical health condition, says the manufacturer.
The natural ingredients present in the ikaria lean belly juice start working by flushing out excess ceramides that have been piling up in your body. This helps you lose belly fat and shed excess weight. It also works on fat oxidation and initiates weight loss. The probiotic blend helps to strengthen immunity and improves gut health as it contains the following probiotics.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
Due to the vast range of side effects of chemical products, a large number of the population is shifting towards herbal and natural products. Many vegetarians who are looking for cruelty-free products also like such products more than animal-based ones.
And as a result, the market is flooded with such herbal supplements. So we thought an ingredient breakdown would be good enough to bring to your notice the products being used in the Ikaria lean belly juice. Let’s discuss the individual benefits of each ingredient used in this weight loss specialist tea.
NaCl, also known as common salt or table salt, is a part of lean belly juice, and here are a few benefits of it being present in your drink.
- It helps to absorb and transport nutrients.
- It helps maintain blood pressure.
- It helps in transmitting nerve impulses.
- It helps to contract and relax muscles.
- It helps to maintain the fluid balance in our body.
- African mango seed powder helps decrease blood cholesterol levels and lowers triglycerides levels.
- If you use African mango seed powder regularly. In that case, you’ll see a drop in your waist and hip measurements in a matter of only a few days.
- A study was conducted in which 40 subjects took 3g of African mango seed powder daily, and a significant weight loss of 4 kg was seen.
- Many dietary supplements for weight loss are made from African mango seed powder alone.
- Garcinia cambogia, also known as Malabar tamarind, is a tropical fruit and a popular weight loss supplement.
- It blocks your body’s ability to make adipose tissues, basically fat cells.
- It helps suppress your appetite.
- It helps lower blood cholesterol levels too.
- Garcinia stimulates serotonin hormone production, making us feel less hungry.
- Calcium carbonate, CaCO3, is a chemical compound and a dietary supplement that helps complete the required amount of calcium in one’s body.
- A study conducted on weight loss and calcium carbonate revealed that 800 mg/ day supplementation of calcium carbonate facilitated weight loss effectively.
- Michael Zemel, the director of The Nutrition Institute at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, says that the fat cells will burn more if there is more calcium in them. So calcium carbonate is definitely a good option for weight loss.
- A member of the saline laxatives class of medications, magnesium citrate is usually used to treat constipation.
- Magnesium citrate is not directly associated with weight loss. But, it helps regulate body processes and ultimately makes you lose weight.
- For instance, magnesium citrate helps regulate periods in women, so it helps them shed their weight.
- Also, magnesium boosts cellular energy needed for workouts and so leads to an increase in fat burning and excretion.
- A polysaccharide used as a food ingredient, maltodextrin is easily digestible and moderately sweet in taste.
- Researchers believe that adding maltodextrins to high-calorie foods reduces fat content by over 50%.
- However, as maltodextrin is a sweetener and a carbohydrate, you should avoid excessive use to prevent weight gain.
- Famous for weight loss, raspberry ketone is a chemical found mainly in red raspberries. However, other fruits also contain small amounts.
- It helps increase your body’s metabolism.
- It accelerates the body’s fat-burning process.
- It helps reduce appetite and suppress hunger.
- Being a ketone, raspberry ketone extracts are very famous in the fitness world, just like the keto diet.
Here’s what makes this tea most effective.
- Kelp extract
- Milk thistle extract
- Black pepper extract
- Dandelion powder
- Turmeric powder
- Japanese knotweed extract.
- Citrus pectin
- Green tea extract
- Beetroot powder
- African mango extract
- Hibiscus powder
- Strawberry juice powder
- Acai juice powder
- Black currant powder
- Blueberry powder.
- Inulin (from Jerusalem artichoke root)
- Oat fiber powder.
Weight loss is a process that is different for every individual, and every individual sees different results, even in the same period. But to make the most out of your lean belly juice, you must use it just as recommended by the manufacturers.
Take one scoop of the product mixed with your favorite juice or beverage or plain water early in the morning. And do not mix the lean belly juice with other supplements to avoid side effects.
Here are some of the benefits users have seen over time from using lean belly juice. You can have a look so that you might be motivated to get yours soon.
- Many customers have reported a significant drop in their weight ever since they started using the product.
- It has anti-inflammatory action.
- It helps control appetite and reduce cravings and hunger.
- It helps speed up the process of food digestion.
- It primarily targets fat spots that exercises and diets have difficulty working on.
- It is made up of scientifically proven ingredients to assist in weight loss.
- All the ingredients are hundred percent herbal and pure.
- It is mostly free of chemicals.
- The supplement is FDA (Food and Drug Authority) approved and GMP – certified.
- Regular consumption of lean belly juice helps to lower the body’s uric acid levels.
- The results are usually visible in the first 3-6 months of regular use.
Here are some disadvantages of using lean belly juice that you should be aware of beforehand. This will help you decide if the product is for you or not.
- It has the nastiest taste ever, customers claim.
- There are different kinds of sugar substitutes used in it that not everyone can consume.
- The product does not mix well with cold water.
- You feel the urge to visit the bathroom again and again.
Ark Labs’ powdered lean belly juice retails at the following prices.
- 1 bottle – 30 days supply – $69 per bottle
- 3 bottles – 90 days supply – $59 per bottle
- 6 bottles – 180 days supply – $49 per bottle
The latter two deals also come with a free delivery bonus so that you can save some extra bucks. We, however, recommend you buy one bottle first and see if it works for you. Then you are free to buy more bundles. You can shop the product on Amazon here. 1 scoop of the product per day with any beverage seems to work well, so the product goes for a long time.
The manufacturers claim that the lean belly juice is proven to provide results and has zero side effects. However, one drawback of using such drinks, we all know, is the swift weight gain following post-treatment. With the rising proportion of obesity worldwide, many people are going more towards such drinks as they look for fast and convenient options.
But little do they know that weight loss demands patience, dedication, self-control, and persistence overall. People shift to such drinks very quickly, but they soon return to the pre-drink physical states when they stop drinking them. However, we suggest you consult with your nutritionist or your physician before taking such supplements.
This was all we know about Ikaria lean belly juice, which is an advanced superfood complex claimed to accelerate the weight loss process. Today’s review is an honest review based on personal experiences, customer reviews, and scientific research. It has worked wonders for some and was a total waste of money for others. Now, we leave it up to you to decide if this product is worth giving a try or not.