Are you a seller looking to wade online and sell your products or services? Then you will agree with me that converting those that visit your page into customers or buyers is pretty hard. It is even more difficult to make a profit! However, there is a sure way of increasing the value of each customer that you sell to. How, you ask? Well, the answer is sales funnel. When you design a good sales funnel, you will discover that your sales increase and your customers get more value for their purchase. In this post, I will be reviewing Clickfunnels software that can be used to build great sales funnels for your business. After reading this post, you will be better equipped to know whether to use it for your business as well.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels was created back in 2014 by Russell Brunson and his team. Since that time, Russell has turned ClickFunnels into a $100 million a year business, and they just crossed over 98,000 active members as of last year.
At its core, ClickFunnels is software for building sales funnels with a bunch of added bells and whistles.
You can use it to build:
- Landing pages
- Squeeze pages
- Membership sites
- Every type of sales funnel you can think of, complete with order bumps, upsells and downsells.
More than just a simple landing page software, Clickfunnels is a sales funnel builder that makes it easy for anyone to list, sell and deliver their products online. Unlike a website package, Clickfunnels provides you with the marketing tools that make it easy to customize your designs with its drag and drop builder, no coding needed! This means you don’t need to wait for someone to build your website for you. If you know how to use Facebook, you know how to use Clickfunnels!
Plus, with the highest-end ClickFunnels Platinum package, you’ll even be able to start your own affiliate program and replace your email service with Follow-Up Funnels.
Basically, you’re getting everything you need to market and sell your products online, without having to hire expensive developers.
And people are using ClickFunnels with great success. Pretty much any website that you can think of, you can create it in Clickfunnels. This is what makes it so great. The drag and drop editor really makes it simple for anyone to get started.
What are Clickfunnels Features?
Clickfunnels is packed full of impressive features and tools to ensure you can quickly and easily create beautiful, high converting and functional sales funnels. So let’s take a more in-depth look at some of its best features.
Clickfunnels is an all-in-one hosting solution that will host all of your landing and sales funnels for you. As part of the service, Clickfunnels takes care of all security and maintenance issues, ensuring that your web pages load quickly and suffer minimal downtime.
Predefined Sales Funnels
Clickfunnels is a landing page builder that provides a number of predefined sales funnels for you to select from. These have been categorized into industries as well as according to the goal they have been created to achieve. For example, you can select a sales funnel to help you to…
- Generate Leads
- Sell a Product
- Create an Event
Each sales funnel comes with a video explaining what the funnel can be used for and an extra description sharing top tips on how to get the best results using that specific type of funnel. You can also create custom sales funnels, catering specifically for your individual online objectives.
Clickfunnels has a library of free and premium landing page templates for you to select from. These landing pages are all fully optimized and created to convert, ensuring they engage with your users and help you achieve your goals. Clickfunnels is a landing page builder that knows what converts customers and what doesn’t, so using these templates will give you a massive advantage over your competitors.
Drag and Drop Editor
Sales funnels are extremely easy to create with Clickfunnels due to the intuitive drag-and-drop editor. Built to make the creation and design process a fun and smooth experience, with the Clickfunnels editor you won’t need to touch a line of code. Simply click on a page element to resize it or move it around the page. So even if you are new to web design, you will quickly be able to produce professional and stylish sales funnels.
This feature offers you even more flexibility. Let’s see what it can do.
- Content Blocks – Choose from a variety of content blocks that can be easily dragged and dropped onto your sales funnel. These include an FAQ section, pricing table, timer, progress bar, and much more.
- Media – Select and add images, video, or audio to your sales funnel. Images can be uploaded, or you can search for a stock image from the Clickfunnels library or from Pixabay, IconFinder, or Unsplash, all without having to leave the editor. Videos can also be embedded from YouTube, Vimeo, and Wistia.
- Fonts – Choose from one of the many Google fonts for your content and headlines, alter the color, change the size, and more.
- Background – Select background colors, images, or videos for your sales funnels.
- Forms – Within the editor, you can add several advanced form types to your funnels. These include an SMS sign up form, survey form, and shipping and billing address forms.
- Popups – Add attention-grabbing popups to your sales funnels, select where and when to display them, or set them to appear as your visitors go to exit the page.
- Social Media – Display social share buttons, Facebook comments, or a Facebook sign up button anywhere on your sales funnels. The style of buttons can also be altered to suit your branding.
- SEO – Add metadata to your funnel, including keywords, title, description and more, then view your search engine snippet.
- Custom CSS – For those of you confident with coding, you can add your own custom CSS styles to your page (this isn’t mandatory but a nice extra for those who want it).
As you can see, the Clickfunnels editor offers much in the way of usability, tools, and features, ensuring that, you create stunning and highly converting sales funnels.
Clickfunnels is a great solution to help increase sales. By promoting your products using a multi-stage sales funnel, you can showcase your products, generate interest, and clinch the sale.
With Clickfunnels, you can sell both digital and physical products. Clickfunnels also integrates with ShipStation, an eCommerce fulfillment centre, which will take care of all the time-consuming packing and shipping.
Clickfunnels also integrates with numerous payment gateways including…
So whatever your eCommerce preferences, Clickfunnels will have something to cater for your needs.
Backpack Affiliate Programme
Another impressive tool offered by Clickfunnels is the Backpack affiliate program. Backpack enables you to set up an affiliate program to sell your products, both digital and physical, to help drive traffic to your site. Here are some of the benefits of choosing Backpack to create your affiliate program…
- Design your own custom affiliate plans.
- Create different types of affiliates (i.e., Regular affiliates, Super affiliates, Friends and Family, etc.).
- Create a two-tiered affiliate program (i.e., let affiliates recruit affiliates).
- Manage affiliates and payments.
- Monitor affiliate analytics.
Backpack is offered as part of the Clickfunnels top-end Etison Suite plan (pricing options will be covered further on in this review).
Membership Site Functionality
The Clickfunnels membership funnels have been created to enable you to sell access to your membership site, or premium content areas. A membership funnel starts with the promoting of your site, demonstrating top content and explaining why users need to subscribe. This then funnels down to a signup page and access to content.
Clickfunnels provides complete fully-functional membership funnels and landing page templates to increase signups to your site. Or alternatively, you can build a custom membership funnel from scratch using a blank template.
With Clickfunnels, you can create webinar funnels to help you grow your brand, sell your products and spread the word about your services.
There are two ways you can run a webinar with Clickfunnels. Firstly you can host a live webinar using a service like GoToWebinar or Zoom. You can then use a Clickfunnels event funnel to customize the registration process and increase attendance.
Alternatively, you can produce a pre-recorded webinar that Clickfunnels can then play on-demand, automatically running the whole webinar process for you.
Clickfunnel integrates with several popular email responders, including Aweber, MailChimp, Salesforce, Hubspot, and many more. However, Clickfunnels also offers its own marketing automation platform, Actionetics, which is available on the Etison Suite plan.
Actionetics integrates seamlessly with your sales funnels and helps to keep all your online interactions within the Clickfunnels dashboard. With Actionetics you can…
- Set Up Email and Smart Lists
- Create Email Campaigns
- Design Action Funnels and Follow Up Funnels
- Use Click bots
- Track Customer Metrics
Analytics and Split Testing
Clickfunnels encourages users to split test funnels to ensure maximum conversions. A/b testing is vital to understand what works and what doesn’t. Pretty much any element of a funnel can be split tested, including…
- Images and Videos
Clickfunnels then automatically tracks your ‘funnels’ analytics, giving you up to date stats on how your pages are performing. Within the dashboard, you can access stats on…
- Page Views
- User Behavior
- Conversion Rates
- Comparisons Between Funnels
- Metrics over Time
Monitoring your analytics will help you understand what your customers are responding too, and help you plan changes and improvements for future funnels. Clickfunnel’s a/b testing abilities is up there with the best of landing page builders on the market.
Support and Documentation
Clickfunnels provides impressive support for its users in the form of an extensive knowledge base. This knowledge base is very well laid out and organized, enabling you to find the support documentation you need quickly.
As well as the knowledge base, throughout the Clickfunnels dashboard, there is a wide assortment of help videos and descriptions, sharing best practices, explanations of tools, and top tips for using the numerous Clickfunnels features.
Clickfunnels also promotes a strong community, both on their website and on Facebook. A Community support forum, found via the knowledge base, helps users connect and discuss any problems, questions, or queries. The Clickfunnels Facebook page, which is currently followed by nearly 200,000 individuals, is also another great place for inspiration and interaction between Clickfunnel users.
Clickfunnels has also created an active YouTube channel, packed full of informative videos helping users to get the most out of their product. And if you still can’t find the help you need from one of these many support venues, then you can submit a question to the Clickfunnels help team.
As you can see from all the features above, Clickfunnels is one of the best options that you have in creating a sales funnel.
How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost?
Clickfunnels isn’t cheap. It comes in two packages. Let’s see them.
- Clickfunnels ($97 a month) – On this basic plan you can register three domains, create 20 marketing funnels with 100 pages, and receive up to 20,000 visitors. You also get access to all the editor features, predefined funnel sets and templates, email and eCommerce integrations, and much more.
- Etison Suite ($297 a month) – This package gives you unlimited access to all the Clickfunnels features, and allows you to create as many domains, funnels, and pages as you need. The Etison Suite also gives you access to both Actionetics and Backpack.
Evidently, Clickfunnels isn’t cheap, so before you decide on whether this is the right tool for you, take advantage of its 14-day trial.
There is no doubt that Clickfunnels is an impressive tool that could potentially make a big impact on any business. Packed full of tools, features, and functionality, whatever your goals, Clickfunnels can help you increase conversions and make money. Although expensive, if you have the budget for this tool and want to see your business grow, then Clickfunnels is worth the investment.
ClickFunnels is software for building sales funnels with a bunch of added bells and whistles
Yes, you can sign up for Clickfunnels 14 days trial