Did you sign up for a Hulu membership but now you don’t feel like continuing it? Did you get another amazing offer you can’t resist but are stuck with your pre-existing Hulu membership? No worries, you can always cancel your Hulu membership by following these easy steps. Didn’t know you could cancel your Hulu subscription anytime? Well, now you do! So let’s show you how to cancel your Hulu membership in simple steps.
The process of canceling a Hulu subscription is mostly the same regardless of your device. Still, we will break it down into 3 different categories for your convenience.
Let’s start with the desktop because that’s what most of you use for streaming videos.
- Open a new tab and search Hulu.
- Once you’ve opened the Hulu website, select the “profile” icon on the top right corner of the website.
- Log in to your account.
- Select “Account” from the menu options, and you’ll be directed to the “manage your account” page.
- Scroll down, and you’ll see the options reading, pausing, or canceling your subscription somewhere at the bottom.
- Select the “cancel your subscription” option, and you’ll see a tab that will prompt you to pause your subscription for the time being.
- You can now pause your Hulu subscription temporarily or continue to cancel your subscription.
- Hulu will now ask you the reason why you’re leaving. Choose an option, and you’re done.
- Click the “continue to cancel” button, and your Hulu Tv subscription is now canceled until you join again.
Android users can cancel their Hulu TV subscription from their phones. Follow these simple steps.
- Open the Hulu TV app from your mobile.
- Go to your profile at the bottom right of your screen.
- Scroll down, and you’ll see an option to cancel your subscription.
- Click Cancel, and you’re done.
- The app might ask you why you’re leaving, so answer it honestly; it helps them improve their service for you.
iPhone users, you’ll have to put in some extra effort to cancel your Hulu TV subscription because you cannot cancel the subscription from the app. Here are two ways you can cancel your Hulu TV subscription on iOS.
- So step 1 is you open Safari or any other mobile browser you use.
- Open the Hulu website and log in to your account.
- Go to your profile and cancel your subscription.
- Or you can simply go to your device settings and cancel your subscription from there. Just go to the settings and open Apple ID from there. Now you can cancel your subscription.
People frequently ask these questions when they’re about to cancel their Hulu membership; let’s answer them.
Hulu is not the kind to hold grudges. Unsubscribing from Hulu membership doesn’t make you ineligible to join it again in the near future. You can cancel your subscription once and come back when you have the time or money or whenever you feel like it. Hulu doesn’t hold any hard feelings for you; you’re welcome anytime!
Most of the time, users don’t realize it, but they have their autopay turned on for payments, so Hulu automatically charges them the renewal fee every month on a fixed date. This is to save busy customers some time, but you can always turn it off from the settings.
Hulu is a one-of-a-kind option when it comes to video streaming platforms. The variety of shows you get, the fantastic offers you have, and the ease and versatility this platform offers are all that an entertainment fan can ask for. But still, if you wish to leave, we respect your choice. Hope we get to see you back soon!