Marketing analytics software is an integral part of any business as it offers them the ability to understand their business in the best possible way.
In this article, we will look into the 10 best marketing analytics software.
The marketing analytics software gives your business the process and tools to measure and analyze marketing performance. With the information, companies can improve performance and increase their return on investment(ROI).
If you are in a hurry, check out the detailed comparison table of the best marketing analytics software.
|Marketing Analytics Software||Specializes In||Integration||Pricing|
|HubSpot Marketing||All-in-one marketing solution||Yes||Free plan plus paid plan that starts from $800 per month|
|Marketo||Marketing management and customer engagement marketing||Yes||No free plan,|
Contact sales for pricing
|Looker||Business Intelligence||Yes||Contact them for quotation|
|Percolate||All-in-one marketing solution||Yes||Contact for pricing|
|Moat Analytics||Analytics-based||Yes||Contact for pricing|
|Mixpanel||Analytics-based||Yes||Free, paid plan starts at $89 per month per 1000 MTUs|
|Salesforce Einstein||AI-powered analytics solution||Yes||Starts from $75 USD per user per month|
As a business, you need to track your marketing efforts. Without doing so, you limit your business as you genuinely do not understand the impact and what things you need to change to improve ROI.
A marketing analytics software consists of processes and tools that help an organization evaluate its marketing strategies and improve them for a better return on investment. It offers performance tracking on important metrics by covering all the marketing channels and providing a broad marketing view.
With an eagle view of all the marketing channels and activities, businesses can drive their marketing efforts by making changes based on the available data. Apart from reporting the metrics, marketing analytics software is also capable of performing real-time predictive analysis.
It gives you the ability to give direction to your marketing campaign by understanding both offline and online channels.
Businesses can also ensure proper accountability by covering all the essential metrics. This way, they can learn which aspect of their marketing drive needs rework and changes.
In short, a marketing analytics software enables you to do the following:
- Campaign analysis
- Data gathering and storage
- Web analytics
- Customer conversion analysis
It is common to find the following key features in Marketing Analytics Software.
- Clean and usable dashboard: The dashboard provides a complete view of the marketing campaign. The information can be shown with the help of graphs, numbers, or tables. By using a dashboard, the marketing head has a complete overview and makes decisions based on the available information.
- User interface: An excellent user interface gives the user a proper way to use the software without getting overwhelmed.
- Accessibility: The marketing analytics software must have accessibility so that it can be accessed from anywhere without being dependent on particular hardware or software.
Apart from the above-mentioned broad features, some specific vital features are made available in marketing analytics software. These features and capabilities enable you to simplify your marketing campaign and evolve your strategies to meet the business target.
- Customer segmentation and analytics: The software lets you handle customer data by doing proper analysis and segmentation. This will give you a clear idea of the customer’s journey and role in your marketing campaign.
- Predictive analysis and optimization: Any good marketing analytics software also lets you make predictive analysis using tools. Besides, it also helps you optimize the strategy and improve the campaign’s ROI.
- Data Visualization: Data visualization adds more value to your marketing analytics solutions. BI tools that let you visualize data and represent them to gain insights.
- Attribution modeling: With the attribution model, you can understand the campaign’s channels that resulted in customer conversion.
- Competitive Analysis: Understanding your competition is as important as learning deeply about your marketing campaign.
It is easy to confuse market analytics with web analytics. Do both of them mean the same thing? No, they are different.
In simple terms, web analytics is a part of the market analysis. In web analytics, the customer’s journey is captured when he interacts with the website. Here, the key parameters captured include time spent, page views, click-through rate, and other customer’s behaviors.
Marketing analytics covers multiple channels and covers a wider perspective of the marketing campaigns. It can also include marketing efforts distribution, ROI efforts, strategies, and other tactics.
There are many benefits of marketing analytics software. As a business, it is vital to have a complete view of your customers. But, not all companies can do as they lack the means to capture customer data and convert them into insights.
By having good marketing analytics software and a proper channel for capturing data, you enable your business to improve sales. Generally, most marketing analytics software is either part of another bigger platform or integrated into solutions such as customer relationship management.
The key here is to create a proper funnel of data capture and use the data to get insights and improve marketing campaigns. With the marketing analytics software, you can do just that and more.
Below are some of the benefits that you get by using marketing analytics software:
- Cover all channels: With the marketing analytics software, you can cover all the possible channels, both online and offline. This gives you the freedom to explore as you know that all your possible channels are covered and are providing valuable data and insight.
- Improve social media strategies: With marketing analytics, you can decipher your social media and use those insights to improve social media strategies. You can use the data to figure out the influencers that can impact your user base. You can also understand how your customers interact with you on social media platforms.
- Better customer engagement and personalized marketing: There is always a need to discover customers and their behavior in different segments. This way, you can predict how they will respond when presented with personalized offers once you understand your customers better and give the right customization to your campaigns to make them more successful.
- Real-time customer engagement: By using the marketing analytics tool, you will be able to do real-time customer engagement, understand their pains, and try to solve their problems with the right approach. You can connect with them using different channels, including phone, email, or in-person.
- Data visualization: Data visualization is key to success, and market analytics lets you visualize data analytics using the collected data. It also improves efficiency and productivity.
- Predict market and customer behavior: With all the insights, you can predict the market and customer behavior by using the available tools.
Let’s dive right into it.
HubSpot Marketing is one of the most popular marketing analytics software out there. It offers all the tools and processes needed by businesses to carry out their marketing campaigns effectively. With it, you can analyze your marketing effort and improve return on investment.
It offers many tools, including SEO tools, marketing automation, social media tools, analytics dashboard, and more!
In our testing, HubSpot Marketing is one of the best as it covers all the aspects you need from proper marketing analytics software.
It also offers the ability to create personalized landing pages, optimize them, and integrate them with external systems. You also do not need to know any coding to create those landing pages.
Besides that, you can use HubSpot Marketing to manage your content marketing plan, including distributing them to your audience. With SEO baked in, you will have the ability to focus on driving traffic.
Lastly, you can manage and optimize your lead generation with the help of A/B tests on landing pages and contact forms.
HubSpot Marketing is undoubtedly one of the best marketing analytics software that lets you take full control of your marketing data and analyze it with in-built analytics tools.
- Analytics for everything
- Works out of the box
- Complete customer lifecycle tracking
- Supports landing page creation and integration
- Page speed analysis with essential metrics tracking
- Supports entire funnel
- Website traffic analysis
HubSpot Marketing came with a free forever and paid plan. The free forever plan lets small businesses start their marketing campaigns without spending a single dime. The paid plan is for medium and large scale businesses who want to optimize their business in the best possible way.
The paid plan starts at $800 per month.
Marketo is a marketing analytics software that offers excellent marketing management and customer engagement marketing tools and software. It is cloud-based, which means you can access it from anywhere.
Right out of the box, you get access to a diverse set of tools, including content marketing, account-based marketing, marketing automation, and multi-platform analytics. In multi-platform analytics, you can track social, digital ads, email, mobile, and web.
Just like Hubspot Marketing, it also offers landing pages and email templates creation. Users can deploy landing pages or email templates with an easy-to-use drag and drop interface.
When it comes to integration, you can integrate Marketo to different CRM platforms, including Microsoft Dynamics. With Marketo, you can also do proper lead management to get strong leads based on the various criteria, including demographics, prospect behavior, and sales report.
Lastly, you can create reports based on the metrics defined by you within the system, including campaign performance, landing page, lead, or email.
- Uses machine learning for best predictive analytics
- Identify campaigns and channels with the best possible ROI
- Let you understand the customer journey
- Customizable metrics for better tracking and analytics
- Optimize and measure ad spend
- Comes with great dashboard and ability to create visual reports
- Can be used anywhere as it is cloud-based
They offer four plans. These include:
- Select → Aimed towards growth marketers
- Prime → for progressive marketers
- Ultimate → for advanced marketers
- Enterprise → For globally distributed teams
They also offer value addons for the best possible customizability. Also, the plan’s pricing depends on the database size, and that’s why you need to contact them for pricing purposes.
Looker is our third marketing analytics software on the list. It offers business intelligence features that let you make better data discovery. With Looker, your business can make a proper sense of data. Infact, it supports real-time data discovery and analytics, which lets you make better business decisions.
Looker can be used by any business, including startups, medium-scale businesses, and even enterprises. Also, Looker is a browser-based platform, which means it can be accessed from anywhere. Also, it is 100% in-database capabilities, which makes it easy to analyze your data.
In terms of integration, it supports any data warehouse or SQL database integration.
Businesses can utilize Looker to create reports and share them on the go. This gives companies the freedom to experiment and learn about their data deeply. The software is also user-friendly, allowing users to fiddle with data without the need to write complex code. You can create tables and charts that are accurate, based on your data.
By using Looker, you can better understand your customers and utilize the insights to power your marketing campaigns and improve ROI.
Lastly, it has now become part of Google Cloud Platform, which can benefit businesses who are either looking to migrate to GCP or are already using it.
- Lets you create a central place for all of your data
- A complete view of the user’s experience
- Offers campaigns and ability to draft different KPIs including CPA, CTR, and CPC
- Conversion rates can be optimized by content, channel, and audiences
- Supports metrics definition and use it to create a custom shared dashboard
- Better ROI analysis with a focus on revenue generated from different medium and campaigns
For Looker pricing, you need to connect with them and request a quote. They offer different pricing for nonprofits as well.
Percolate is yet another all-in-one marketing software that lets you cover all the significant activities across different teams, markets, and channels. With it, you can thoroughly plan your marketing campaign and manage it directly from the software.
It sells itself as an enterprise content marketing platform. However, it can be effectively used by medium-sized businesses as well.
With proper asset and content marketing features, companies can focus on creating content through appropriate analysis and execution. That also means that content can be managed entirely from one place, including publishing content everywhere you want.
Businesses can generate insights using the data and provide the key highlighting areas that need improvement.
Also, to make things easier, it offers four modules
- Content marketing and asset management
- Planning and campaign management
- Marketing analytics
- Distribution and social relationship management
- Provides key insights on different aspects of your business including team productivity, content performance and so on
- All marketing activities are deeply covered
- Offers content metadata model
- Identify bottlenecks in marketing
- Offers supply chain marketing optimization
- Support all marketing activities reports
- Supports integrations for various tools including Sitecore, Office365, Adobe Experience Manager, and so on.
Businesses need to connect with them for custom pricing and quotation.
Moat Analytics is a purely analytics-based solution that offers businesses the ability to measure Ad reach and improve them. To be effective, it has probed trillions of ads impressions and knows what makes content tick.
Any business can use it to track their content with more than 50+ metrics. You can create campaigns that define those metrics and include everything that your project has to offer. To make better sense of the data, it offers visualization tools that let you understand your audience better.
Moat Analytics also offers mobile-based analytics where it covers everything that mobile has to offer. It covers mobile web, mobile apps, and mobile heatmaps so that you can genuinely understand users’ interaction with each passing second. You can also view your audience in real-time and optimize campaigns based on the available data.
Lastly, it offers data unification, which makes sure that the Moat Analytics solution covers all your data channels. They also offer global support.
- Offers data unification
- Excellent video ad impressions analytics
- Stops non-human traffic and provide real data that affects business
- Customize campaigns according to your needs
- Always-on mobile web analytics
For pricing, you need to connect with them.
Mixpanel offers an advanced analytics and engagement solution for marketers. It supports both mobile and web deployment.
At the core, Mixpanel tracks people that utilize your system. It does it by taking a different analyzing route, which helps to understand the users better. To make sure that it covers all the various aspects, it asks critical questions related to customers, including questions related to engagement, retention, funnels, and identity.
So, if a user takes the slightest of action on the platform, it will store information and provide a valued metric for you to take action. Those data can be turned into insights with the powerful analytics tools offered by Mixpanel. This way, any business can improve their product and improve ROI.
In simple words, Mixpanel is an event-centric platform that lets you access customer behavior, actions, and events by adequately integrating into the system. It can improve sales by spotting trends, hidden funnels, and insights.
- Better target oriented
- Deeply understand user’s interaction with the system
- Offers A/B testing, annotations, bookmarks
- Supports Android and iOS
- Provides point-and-click analysis, visual coding and data visualization
- Better product decisions based on user’s interaction data
- Offers customer engagement features
You can try MixPanel for free by registering an account with them. The plan is known as Starter and offers you access to all the features and 1000 monthly tracked users.
Apart from that, they offer two other plans:
- Growth → $89 per month for 1,000 MTUs and 12-month data history
- Enterprise → Contact sales for pricing
Salesforce Einstein Analytics is an artificial intelligence-driven analytics platform. It enables businesses to understand their sales data with the help of AI. By using it, companies can get accurate predictions and suggestions based on their business needs. The platform takes care of data gathering and processing to provide the results.
The automation capacity of Einstein makes it a unique approach. Here, the idea is to provide more value to sales agents and understand data from an automated viewpoint. It can help you find new contacts and connect with them for better value and reach in a broader sense.
- Offers complete client engagement analysis
- Proper customer behavior analysis
- Offers accurate predictions with predictive marketing
- Supports any device and channel connectivity
- Visualize and cover every user interaction with the business system
Salesforce Einstein offers three packages. All of the plans are billed annually.
- Einstein Predictions – $75 per user per month. It offers predictive insights and automated discovery.
- Einstein Analytics Growth – $125 per user per month. It offers complete data analytics.
- Einstein Analytics Plus – $150 per user per month. It offers advanced analytics with AI.
Marketing analytics software is at the core of any modern business out there. Without proper analytics, companies can feel lost and have no clue what should be their next move. With appropriate data, analytics solutions give businesses the right tool to identify, interact, and make meaning of the data by covering offline and online operations.
If we have to choose one marketing analytics software, then we will select Hubspot Marketing as it offers all the features required by a business to manage their marketing efforts. However, that doesn’t mean that it is best suited for every business out there. The choice should depend on your requirement and how the marketing analytics software fits into your ecosystem.
In our article, we went through seven of the best marketing analytics software. All of the listed solutions provide value to the business in its own way. So, which one are you going to use for your business? Comment below and let us know.